Monday, December 12, 2011

from then to now




it's been a while since i last posted anything illustrative...
it's been a while since i last have more then 2 comments...
for my visitors may not be used to my current state of expression...
this progression (or perhaps, considered deterioration to most) from being cute to whimsical,
from whimsical to melancholic, from melancholic to darker leanings...and from darker leanings to another struggle of being truthful...no matter how ugly the truth is...
when will i ever find the fit?

although i'm still struggling
i'm willing to continue with it
be persistent, at my most positive
hoping someday
the truth can be more beautifully expressed, conveyed...
although the sentence :What is it all for? still lingers
i shall try to stand up and take the brush and learn again
until i cannot take the falls any longer...


but i hope you'll bear with me
and come back to visit me every now and then
that perhaps someday
when you visit me again
i'll be better in my paintings
or perhaps you'll be able to understand then,
what i've been trying to express now
during my transitional state...

2 comments:

pretty day said...

hello- I always stop by to see your images- although I don't regularly visit any other blogs these days. And I come by for your beautiful paintings! You are so gifted - (and too hard on yourself!) You can paint better than most people can ever hope and dream to. I think you keep improving because you keep challenging yourself to go deeper. But I hope you can also appreciate and enjoy the talents you have and the beauty you create. Really, I can say this from the heart, because I am someone who would love to have the talent and skills you have.

I enjoy seeing your artwork very much and hope you continue it always.
Best to you on your journey,
Vivian

constance said...

thank you so much Vivian! i am really touched by your words...thank you so much for the encouragement! Hugs!!!