Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Nephews



I am a proud aunt of 3 nephews :) 2 are already teenagers and the littlest is only 6years old.

recently my eldest nephew Jeff and his team (Positive Crew - how cool is that :D)won 3rd prize in a yearly talent competition, which is quite a big thing for teens here in Malaysia.

check them out here!



I'm so proud of his determination. Elvis, my 2nd nephew, Jeff's younger brother is also really quite good in singing and i'm sure someday he'll be showing off on stage with his singing skills! He's quite handsome too ;) and tall. Both my nephews are taller than i - in fact, i think i'm the shortest in the family - if you don't count the 6 year old :D

My littlest nephew Rufus, their youngest brother is a very serious little guy :D he's very proper and i wonder if someday he'll be a top scholar :D i don't have a photo of him in this laptop that i'm using...i'll show him to you guys someday.

sigh...it seems like it was just yesterday that they were still little and naughty and jumping and climbing around like monkeys! I missed those years but i do look forward to their future which i pray will turn out to be what they hoped and worked for.

i love you nephews!

No comments: