Saturday, July 24, 2010

The new old




while waiting for my 'base' on the canvas to dry, i noticed this little drawing i did sometime ago while i was driving to work one morning..and decided to modify it....

and here you are, the modified version, roughed in with pastels....

hope you'll bear with me, my transitioning period...in the world of painting (oil), i'm still a toddler....

if i'm not meant to reach the 'maturity' stage of painting...i hope God will give me the strength to face the fact while dreams passes me by.....





........

4 comments:

lillalotta said...

You have always been one of my favourite artists. I don't understand why you can't see how magical your work is. I think you are wonderful! x

pretty day said...

Don't give up! You are really such an amazing artist. You are so talented at capturing expression and feeling.

Shayla said...

So beautiful! I don't know how I missed this one.

Andre Reutens said...

i repeat what pretty day said up there...and that face... whoa. mesmerisingly beautiful. Constance, you are really good la.