Monday, February 09, 2009

First 2009 painting



Biscuit Woman

(acrylic on wood - first attempt on wood and first 2009 painting)

********

Hi everyone, I'm back again. Thank you so much for the comments and emails. Thank you!


I've been away, recuperating after my slip disc operation (I collapsed a few days after my Dec post). Spent my Christmas in the hospital. What a way to spend Christmas right? But well, it was a very meaningful one for me for many reasons and in some ways, glad that it happened during Christmas time. Now I am so much better and have started driving a bit this week. It's such a joyful thing to be able to drive and be independent again!


Many came to visit during my stay in the hospital and I would like to thank all of them, especially so to my friend since standard one who came almost everyday with her boyfriend. I was so touched and so very thankful for their presence! Cecilia and Sean, thank you so much! You guys made me laughed so much that the doc decided to kick me out earlier than planned! ;)


********


I've decided to continue with this blog. A different blog will not make any difference to how I write or feel.....

That's one decision made.....now, I have another to make.....







8 comments:

Rafael Arjona said...

Awesome painting!! I am happy you already better and continue your blog
Greetings!!

annax said...

Oh Constance, this is such a beautiful painting. It just brings tears to my eyes. Beautiful!
I am ever so glad to hear you are staying. I would love to see more of your work. You are a truly wonderful person, and you would be terribly missed if you were not here anymore.

Warm hugs, annaxxx

Shayla said...

Wow! You've had a rough go of it. It is hard having to be so dependant so I can imagine that you're thrilled to be getting around again. Happy dance!!

I love this image, Constance. She is so calm and elegant. Glad you've decided to stay :D

*Hugs*

constance said...

Thank you so much Rafael, Anna and Shayla!

Hugs to all!

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow...sorry to hear about your accident, i'm glad you're recuperating and I will keep you in my prayers Constance. Stay positive and beautiful always

Jane said...

This is a lovely painting - really like the biscuits too!

Plasterdoll said...

Lovely painting! I would love to have a bite of Dono biscuits! :)

珊珊李 said...

徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿