Friday, February 02, 2007

Tagged by Annax!

I've been tagged by Annax! Annax is also one of my favourite illustrator and am always enchanted by her watercolour works - especially how she paints the eyes! I'm always touched by hers and Marjorie's works :) Please do visit her beautiful works if you havent.
Annax, actually, I share all of the 'weird' things, except one, that you've listed in yours as well :)
RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I can't bear to see a picture being hanged slightly tilted.....it really disturbs me! Once I was having lunch at a restaurant and noticed one of their paintings were hung slightly tilted to the right....I could not pay full attention to what my lunch partners are talking about or enjoy my food to the fullest because it just bothers me, but nobody seemed to be bothered by it! It was that bad that I have to request for the waiter to adjust the picture!

2. I have this tendency to burst into laughter at the most inappropriate time! In school, years ago, I used to want to laugh during school assembly, when the national song is being played...I seriously do not know why, but seriousness triggers my laughter switch! The most embarassing thing that I could remember was the time I burst out laughing suddenly when in the office lift filled with directors and visiting clients from Korea. .....gosh...it was scary and thank goodness I wasn't fired for that!

3. I can make my ears move on their own! It's really a talent that I'm proud of...but then again, both my brothers are able to do so too.....I guess, it runs in the family! ha! ha! It's usually my ice-breaking topic when I'm sitting at a table of strangers...."Hey, nice to meet you. Would you like to see me move my ears?"

Well, now, I'm training my nephews to do the same....I must work hard to pass on this gift to others.......
4. I like to watch people wiping tables or cleaning with cloth or dusting in an unhurried, gentle way......it soothes me very much! In the office, I always look forward to 4.45pm because that's when the cleaners would come and clean up the office.....and wipe my table or even my Mac's screen if I request them to do so.....in fact, I usually scout for just any surface and ask the cleaner to wipe them, so that I could watch a litttle bit longer! This must be my weirdest habit! In fact, I've actually thought of employing people to come over to my house if I ever become a millionaire and wipe or clean a furniture in my room every night till I fall asleep! Ha! ha! It's quite funny to think that when a person gets rich, he/she will usually engage an orchestra or a live band to perform just for them.....but for me, I'd be engaging people to clean just for me! Oh my!
5. I check the fridge out every now and then.....just in case I missed anything the last time I opened it...and that could just be like 3 mintues ago.....hoping to discover at some corners of the fridge something delicious, something reallly tasty that I might have overlooked earlier......
6. I think I've mentioned before that I love to sing when I'm driving or when I'm showering....but to be very frank(please excuse me).....my singing is most passionate when I'm at the toilet.....hmmm......it's really the best time to sing......

Well, I hope I've not scared my friends away by revealing my weird habits!
And now, I'd love to pass this tag on to:

11 comments:

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, great tag, I will of course reply. Thanks Constance for including me, naw I don't think you've scared me away :)we all have some sort of strange habits and that's what makes us humans.

Majeak Ann said...

lol!! oh this was way funny to read Constance!
Thanks for sharing bits about you! nice knowing you a little more..hehe!! :D

annax said...

*smiles* what a great post! I was laughing so much about your ears. Have been trying to move mine for the last 10 minutes, and my jaws are starting to ache... :)

Oh and about you checking the fridge!! *laugh* Yes yes, I do that too. I have been told I should pay a pound each time I open the door (for no apparent reason) and it would easily pay for the groceries every week :)

Thanks sharing! So nice to know you a bit better. I just wish I had written much more in mine *sulks*

Love! x

luisa brehm said...

;-)))))))))))))) you made me laugh, Constance !!!
you are super !!!
kissessssss

luisa brehm said...

just making a test, Constance !!!
yes, it's almost 5 am of sunday but i changed to the new blogger version and i'm sooooo mad ....
let's see if i'm an anonymous too
;-)))))))))))
night kissesssssss

luisa brehm said...

no, i'm not ;-(((((((((-;
till tomorrow, happy weekend !!!

constance said...

Hello! I'm glad I've not scared you all away :D

I've been hesitating too in changing to the new version, luisa. Hope it's ok with yours. Will know in a short while :)

Novel Nymph said...

I'm still your blogger friend--I've never tried singing on the toilet, but now I just might. I have a very good time singing in the shower...

Digital Scott's illustrationblog said...

Thanks for sharing!

miragee said...

Hey Constance, I finally added the new post about my weird habits! Sorry about putting it off...

chumly said...

I like your habits, especially because I have some of them myself.