Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Marjorie's Print!



Oh! Isn't the above just beautiful?!!
I've finally received Marjorie's (Majeak Ann) print last week, just before leaving for Penang to have my yearly Chinese New Year reunion dinner with family and relatives and off course, with my 102 year old grandma!
It's touching enough to just see Marjorie's works from the screen, but to receive it in print and to see it close up - it is awesome! I'm really enchanted by her works.....
Do pop by to her site and I'm sure you'll be enchanted as well!
...............................

6 comments:

luisa brehm said...

beautiful gift, Constance !!!
what a lucky for the chinese new year ;-)))))))
hugssssssss

Majeak Ann said...

Constance, love the "coffee post" above. Very beautiful.
And also wanted to say thank you for this post too!
Enjoy your print!
You are wonderful. I am very glad I have met such a wonderful person and friend.
hugs!
-Marjorie

miragee said...

The colors are so soft that they melt my heart:-).

constance said...

Luisa, this is indeed a beautiful addition to my chinese new year :)

It is truly a beautiful print Marjorie! Will let you know once I get it framed :) HUGS!!!

miragee, yes, marjorie's works are very heart warming/melting!

Lyrically speaking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyrically speaking said...

Beautiful and serene, thanks for sharing. I miss painting, I need to get back. You're inspiring me to do so :)