Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My latest painting....my new work area at home...

click on the pix for a clearer view
a glimpse of my new work area...
my work room is now in the hall area of my apartment and I actually felt better working (painting/illustrating) from the hall rather than being confined in a small room.
Can you see my latest painting here?.....
I would love to show the close up of it but unfortunately when I viewed it from the Mac in the office, it looked really dark...and blurry....well, I might take another pix of the painting and post it here later.....It's acrylic on canvas board, the size? as it is from the pix....do click on the pix above to have a clearer look...
(oops....my boss just called me on my mobile, all the way from London, to discuss about the work schedule I proposed the other day.....sigh....)

12 comments:

Lyrically speaking said...

Coooooooooooool, I LOVE IT, thanks for sharing your intimate work area with us.

Diane Duda said...

it looks lovely! can't wait to see a close up!

getzapped said...

Thank you, Constance for sharing your work and workspace. It's much fun seeing were others create and the things they surround themselves with. I adore your sweet new painting. Look forward to seeing it larger.

Hope your day goes well!

kimi said...

hey friend!!! :D
I see your comment that posted in Mandarin blog.
Thank you very much!! ^O^
It's ok, even though u dun really know what i wrote there or not really understand the meaning on my article, but it's ok. ^^
I can tell u next time~~ hehe...
Yes, like what u said, words are still not enough to say it all :) Hugs!!!!! Take care!!! (6_6)Y

P/S: Thanks for sharing~~!! Your new work area at home is so cool!!! ^^ Totally different with what i saw last time! I like the feel and soft lighting, will look forward on ur latest painting. :)

miragee said...

I actually love the dim feel of your work area. It has a warm and kinda nostalgic feel to the room. I'd love to spend the rainy winter days in your place painting for a whole day...Your works look great there. I hope to have a place like that soon:-).

constance said...

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you all like my new work area, despite it's cluttered-ness :D it's a corner that I love most in my apartment....maybe because it's the only corner with 'stuff'!

miragee, you're most welcome to paint here :)

Marco Antonio SepĂșlveda said...

Muy entretenido tu taller.

Saludos.

annax said...

Oh I LOVE your workarea! I would love to have a browse around, it looks lovely!
Ah and I have a blog again! Finally! It is good to be back again! Love x

Shuku said...

That's a fantastic workspace, Constance! I've been catching up on your stuff and it's just -great-. I'm confined to a room but that's because I only -have- a room at present. There's so much stuff in it I've run out of bookshelves...And all those paintings. -Gorgeous-.

--Shuku

luisa brehm said...

thankssss for sharing, Constance !!! know your atelier is very inspiring and sweet ???
ummmmmm love it ;-)))))))

Jessica Wong said...

Does your work room have sofa to invite us over yet? Hehe.....It looks really interesting!

constance said...

he! he! jessy, still no sofa yet...but really, you and elaine can drop by anytime but to invite uncle and aunty....I still feel shy as it's nothing much actually!