Monday, October 16, 2006

smittened by Moi Moi


I thought maybe I should share this acrylic painting i did on the 27th of Sept.....this is actually my 2nd acrylic painting (I've posted my 3rd and 4th)....for the face reminded me of my cousin's daughter - Moi Moi. They were back for a short holiday from Australia and it was my first time meeting Moi Moi. She's such an adorable 3 year old girl! And very bright too! My cousin shared that once somebody said to Moi Moi that she's a preety little girl and this was Moi Moi's answer: I'm not preety. I'm Gorgeous! :D

19 comments:

kimi @ ellell said...

here i see some interesting works u did, my friend~! :D the little girl is so cute and her eyes are so beautiful~ :) i like this wonderful children book style. ;)

Taffy said...

Simply adorable.

Michelle Lana said...

sweet!!!

Alina Chau said...

cute lovely illo!

luisa brehm said...

yesssss, Moi Moi is right ;-)))))
great illo !!!

the heartful blogger said...

She's pretty as a button! Love the bright colours.

Halloweenville said...

shes cute!

Anonymous said...

wonderful Constance!! :)
un saludo

Neers said...

and she indeed iS!!! :)

joker in the pack said...

very cute. i like the flat blured quality.

Majeak Ann said...

love her red puffy hair, love it!!!
-xox Marjorie

constance said...

thank you everyone! I really hope to see Moi Moi again soon and if you see her in person, you'll not be able to resist from pinching her cheeks! oh she's just so adorable!

Catnapping said...

beautiful reds!

the enigma said...

lovely color and beautiful. she IS gorgeus!

Annie said...

what a lovely painting!

Rafael Arjona said...

You have a delicate and elegant style. Very nice blog. Greetings for you.

constance said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

great girl..

V N said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!!
Ur back, and I was caught in so many things all at once, that it took me sometime to come back to ut placeeeee!!

Yay!!
Welcome back!
:)