Wednesday, October 11, 2006

For nothing....

I'm going to paint something this weekend...wanted to paint only when I'm in my best condition, to not waste the colours/canvases....the image is already in my head.....
meanwhile, just to share, a pencil sketch coloured in AI......
........................................
on a totally different matter....
The following made me laughed so much last night that it hurts, here goes:
Pushkin had four sons, all idiots. One didn't even know how to sit on a chair and fell off all the time. Pushkin himself also sat on a chair rather badly. It was simply killing: they sat at the table; at one end, Pushkin kept falling off his chair continually, and at the other end, his son. Simply enough to make one split one's sides with laughter.
From: Anecdotes about Pushkin's Life by Russian writer Daniil Kharms (1905-1942)
I mean...is that possible? that sitting require skills?!!!! How can a person sit 'badly'?!! ha! ha!

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

preciosa ilustraciĆ³n y blog!
un saludo desde argentina

ellell said...

oh friend, why the girl is having 'panda eyes'?? i thought she make up in 'smokey eyes'... :)

i like her dress very much~! hope to get a dress like this! :D

she looks tired and lonely.

i'm back to my blogger. see you again! :) all the best to you!

Jessica Wong said...

Oh cousin! I must comment on this piece cos I really really like it! Very much! I find it very stylish. The shadow just give a greater impact to the entire piece. Good like in your new projects!

constance said...

hey thanks cousin! I'm glad you like this one :)