Saturday, September 02, 2006

Safe.....


This is a picture of Tanya...
It was taken many years ago...
She looking inside from out there....
at her beloved in there....
She was in love...
she was happy....
she was safe....
.........................
I remember
when we were sweethearts,
I was safe with you,
you're my protector.....
those days are over
now I need someone
someone to keep me safe from you...
love was all we had...
we were young and sure
but who'd expect that love
will turn to war...
I don't know who
to pity more.....
(part of Mary Black's song, that kept playing in my mind when I read this week's topic...)

17 comments:

kimi said...

beautiful pencil sketching~ her eyes show me that she's in love, lovely eyes~ :) i like her shiny black hair too! so sweet~

AscenderRisesAbove said...

very nice; I like the use of white space to draw more attention to her

Michelle Lana said...

Such a sweet illo... great job.

Brandi said...

Just beautiful. She looks like she might be a little sad but then again, maybe just mysterious!

Kuan Gung said...

Very nice...

luisa brehm said...

look her melancholic eyes .......
may be it's love ;-))))
really nice, Constance !!!

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

gorgeousone

annax said...

Beautiful drawing!

Plus Ultra said...

lovely black and whites, are you a Christian?

constance said...

Thanks and a warm smile to everyone :) I'm glad you all like this pencil drawing :)


Gorgeousone! I'm glad to see you here after such a long break! You must be disturbing Bad at his house again right?! :D

plus ultra, yes, I'm a Christian!

tiffinix said...

What a wonderful face! I love the shading on the cheeks! And that hair. . .with the one piece across her eye is just lovely!

Marco Antonio Sepúlveda said...

Un trabajo lleno de melancolía.

Saludos.

Franfou said...

thats what we can call beautyfull sketch !
good work !

V N said...

Wow!!! Thats another awesome one, Constance!!! :)

Gabrielle said...

Very nice! I like the soft sensitive shading!

constance said...

oh thank you all! :D I'll be posting a bit more of my pencil sketches later on....

珊珊李 said...

債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社