Saturday, August 19, 2006

Match 2 for IF

Oh Bernard darling, I wish we've ordered the other wine
instead of this...
It just doesn't go well with our dinner.
And the steak is just not done to my taste either...
I've ordered well done, but look at this,
it's too raw...
Bernard darling, let's go somewhere else...
How about The Quartz over at 6th Avenue?
Come on, let's go. I can't continue eating what's on my plate, really.
............................
ah...how important it is to find a matching wine to go with your food.....
while somebody out there is dying of hunger.....
............................

15 comments:

michael dailey said...

very well done. makes u wonder if there heads are truly made of cork. oh sorry that my pic made u so confused. its just a pic of a girl repeated over and over to make matching shapes and colors. was trying to build a rythm and motion with them for the eye to follow.

luisa brehm said...

ohhh beautiful this one too !!!
look his face ;-))))
Constance, i go try to find the book ........
Hugs !!!

Michelle Lana said...

Very nice. Great illo and like his expression.

FoTomas said...

saludos de Chile
visit me!!
http://fotomas.blogspot.com
http://fotomasdiario.blogspot.com

orion713 said...

Beautiful illo and sentiment!

Jessica Wong said...

Hi cousin! I really love the gloomy sky u painted and how it reflects on his face. Nice one!

Ouissi Gresty said...

I love the colours...really atmospheric!

Ouissi x

the heartful blogger said...

love the illustration, and the text, nice little sting in the tail.

the enigma said...

poor boy..but lovely illo, love the lights!

Linda said...

the image through the window is very interesting. wonderful illustration

Brandi said...

Beautiful colors! Such a sweet smile. I love the light in this piece!

annax said...

Amazing colouring and illustrations! Beautiful!!

constance said...

thank you everyone and a big warm hug to all!

So glad to see you back annax!

kimi said...

the words r so meaningful~! great idea and illo! ;)

V N said...

Every time I see one of ur creations, I wishhhhhhhhhhhhh that I could draw!!

Sigh!!
:)