Monday, August 21, 2006

Black Match for IF

I sketched this with a pen while going through some details of a project with a printer this morning....
After putting down the phone, I had a second look at it and decided to scan and colour it in photoshop later....well, what I finally did was filling up the dress in black, took out some other scribblings around the illos as they contain 'office' matters, and other stuff...
It's been a rather black monday for most of us in the office today....everyone was quite moody....even my 'partner-in-crime', he was very quiet....I guess, we've all had a very tiring weekend....and the weather wasn't that sunny as well....
I guess, this is a matching 'black' illustration for such a black monday....
.......................
I'm sorry, but I really thought that the 2nd illo I did was going to be my last one for this week's topic....
.......................

25 comments:

Aslan said...

very beautiful!

kimi said...

very beautiful black dress lady, i like her hair and dress~ :D lovely!

the enigma said...

no need to apologize, this one is worth to see! beautiful.

FoTomas said...

thanks for your visit!!!!
i see you begin this blog few months ago, but is very interesting
see you...
tomas (from Chile!!!)

Ouissi Gresty said...

This is beautiful...I love the face...so serene!

Ouissi x

~Gina said...

Lovely!

Naru said...

beautiful drawing :)

luisa brehm said...

you made another one, Constance !!!
but it's beautiful !!!
the little girl is flying ;-))))
i love in black & white .....

Mattias said...

Very nice

V N said...

Awesome, Awesome pic, Constance!!
:)

And btw, U have been tagged. Plz do take it up, when u have time!!
;) :)

yang said...

Great,beautiful picture delights the eye:)

Gabrielle said...

It's nice when days like that can redeem themselves by sparking some creativity. Very moody image, I like how the blurred lines of the dress imply a shifting movement.

the heartful blogger said...

I love the fairytale quality of this.

constance said...

thank you so much everyone! your comments have brighten my mundane Tuesday! :) I've wanted to colour it but it doesn't go well with my mood yesterday....

velu, I don't think it's as great as my longing to write as beautifully as you do! BTW: what's a tag? shy, shy here....care to explain?

yang...is this my dear friend from Hunan? I'm so happy to see your comments here!

melanienyc said...

simple & lovely

Majeak Ann said...

Oh..Constance..this one..is my favorite..it has this delicate feeling, but also misterious.They are all great!

hugs*
-Marjorie

Belinda said...

very beautiful!

Mauricio said...

Hello Constance!

Great artwork!

Congrats!

miragee said...

Wow, the contrast of black and white is striking!

I hope you've felt better by now. Tomorrow'll be the last working day this week! Cheer up!

constance said...

thank you melanienyc,marjorie, belinda, mauricio and miragee!

It's Friday!!!! ;D

maxi said...

muy sugerente la muchacha!!!!
saludos.M

Jessica Wong said...

dear cousin, this is a very beautiful piece. i like the blurry effect and how u drew her hair. if i could, i would like to request for more of this style! :)

Helen Wang said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

whos ur partner in crime?

gorgeousone

Anonymous said...

love this one too!!!!!

thegorgeousone