Saturday, July 29, 2006

Clean? Again? for IF


yeah..I know...this is my SECOND POST for the same topic - on the SAME DAY....
It was supposed to be a very eventful afternoon and evening, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, here I am, writing away some of my blues! (well, lucky for my neighbours - at least I'm not singing!)
...............................
which reminded me of this watercolour & pen painting I did sometime ago (also one of my postcard series)
I remember why I did this, but this time, I will not disclose it here...
...only, it's got a lot to do with emotional cleansing - hence, a suitable post for this week's topic.
As I'm badly in need of some humour here, and there's nobody around to humour me at the moment, I'll do it myself.
Ready?
Try to imagine this -
I'm singing, ever so loudly, ever so "out-of-tune-ly",
and there's this neighbour, a few doors away,
praying fervently, that I will stop singing (or rather, croaking),
praying that if I really stop, he'll start doing charity, donate cash and kinds to the needy,
pray six times a day, drive politely,
and try his best never again condemn any of the American Idol contestants, the bad ones especially.....
Hmm...perhaps, I should really stop writing and start singing here, I might be able to save some souls here! :D
sigh.....

24 comments:

Rrramone said...

Very soulful. Nice. :-)

Neers said...

hmmm!! thats right... soulful!! thank you constance, for coming by! you have good weekend too! and i do love your blog here... very creative

Maria Eugenia said...

she's so sad!

Abbie said...

The expression is priceless! Wonderful illo.. i'm gonna go look at your first one now!
:) Abbie

Tony LaRocca said...

Maybe he's singing songs with the word clean in them? "He likes to keep his fire-engine clean, it's a clean machine..." Very cute.

Kuan Gung said...

Very nice artwork...now for the singing...

Catnapping said...

hehehe. i'm thinking of doing another for 'clean,' myself.

something with a cat in the sink, maybe?

Lhuis said...

wow! I can see the soul him

beautiful!!!

=^._.^=

Trevor Pitt said...

Wow. Awesome piece. The contrast of light to dark is great.

I'm hoping that the tears being shed don't stem from someone letting out a terrible Silent-But-Deadly fart. That would be even more tragic.

Majeak Ann said...

i believe this is BEAUTIFUL Constance, I believe in emotional cleaning. Love this illustration for the topic....you are so special..

huge hug.
Marjorie

Marco Antonio Sepúlveda said...

Constance.
Muy bien la imagen.

Saludos.

KaRLa said...

Lovely!!!!!! that blue is great

Anonymous said...

love it, love how u are trying to show how blue u are at that very moment. love how the lighting reflected on some parts of the hair and arm...is that tears as well? sob sob!!!

gorgeousone

Anonymous said...

oh btw, my mobile is 24 hours hotline..do call me if ever u need anything..
if u need some humuor that is, im no joker but i shall try for u...


gorgeousone

constance said...

A hug and a smile to all here :) thank you!

Diane Duda said...

This makes my heart ache a bit. Beautiful!

Alina Chau said...

Love the expressive emotion in the piece!

Linda said...

Your technique is awesome the emotion so evident, beautiful!
I'll be thinking of your singing story next time I sing badly whhich is always :)

Brandi said...

This is so sad but such a beautiful piece. My gosh, the expression here is just so beautiful. Absolutely fabulous use of light to create depth here, I would totally reach out and touch this person. Great piece. One of my favs!

matt said...

Really nice mood and pose.

Ginger*:)* said...

This is beautiful. And I wanted to add that your photo in your kimono is lovely as well.

constance said...

thanks :)

Ginger, thanks. The profile pix i did is actually a combination of my face and an existing antique poster. Do check out my previous post (could be in June) and have a look at the original! :)

Christine Lim Simpson said...

I like this piece of illo. I am intrigued by the slightly melancholy tone and the expression on the face. :)

said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online