Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just to release some stress


Been very busy lately, with family and office matters....and my host decided to let me down again yesterday...my website is down - again...my cousin, Jessica said something that really made me laugh last night, that people might think that I didn't pay my host. Gosh, I hate my host! Argh! Nevermind, hopefully, people will think that I'm the future great illustrator who is struggling now. (Famous artistic people are usually not wealthy anyway!)

So, last night, I destressed myself by illustrating...usually I will illustrate furnitures when I am stressed, but I felt like doing what I did as seen here last night...

I have to go back to work now...sighh......I'll kill the host later...

6 comments:

Jessica Wong said...

Yeah...Are you sure you've made your payments?? :D

Love her dewy complexion and how the entire image glows.

lx said...

hey constance ... i love ur work!! fancy doing freelance and some work for my cookie bar? :-)

constance said...

:) Glad you like them and thanks for your offer though I don't know how i can help! Niway, I work near KLCC, so I will pay your cookie bar a visit someday ya. Have a great weekend!

ellell said...

2 different styles of the illustration... 2 different feel... keep it up~ u r a cool illustrator!! hope the paints tat i gave u helps u draw some cool paintings oh!~~ hehe.. ;) miss u...

Majeak Ann said...

love the feeling, the ethereal feeling, and is so delicate...

Anonymous said...

CW,
is that me?

gorgeousone